Thursday, October 30, 2008

If you know me ...

as in, have met me face to face or whatever, you'll know I'm ... hmm .. unique. Ok, you'll have figured that out if all you've ever done is read my blog. *chuckle* To show you that I come by it honestly, this picture is my mom (on the right) at her senior citizen group's Halloween luncheon today. She won the best costume prize & Susie won funniest (I think) in her pumpkin costume. Mom's wearing one of my skirts, her own tshirt jazzed up, carrying paper pumpkins & signs made by Tom. Yep, we are indeed a unique family .... ;o)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

This is so funny. LOL I think the lady on the left is supposed to be a pumpkin too. Your Mom is beautiful. :D Tom did great on the signs, love the saying. I could use one of those. LOL

Pumpkin said...

LOL! Yes but very talented as well ;o)